Thursday 13 June 2013

Checked

Asos jumper, Kookai skirt, Windsor Smith sneakers, Sportsgirl beanie

I recall a phase I had a couple of years back where all I had in my wardrobe was variations of black, white and grey - indeed remember being quite chuffed with myself for having such versatile pieces that lent themselves easily to clever and convenient layering. Fast forward a few years and my take on black & white dressing has certainly evolved and never seems complete without a touch of print. And by 'touch' I clearly mean a healthy double dose (the same way Jamie Oliver recommends simply a 'pinch' of salt) enough to make passers-by wonder for a second if I knew what I was wearing..


 Photography by Thomas Lo
 [ facebook  / twitter / instagram ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! x