Friday 18 January 2013

the suitcase challenge - day 1

Nasty Gal lace top, Zara shorts, Tony Bianco sunnies

A quick hello from the crazy land of Nam! Being in Ho Chi Minh City has truly been an eye-opener so far - pretty much everyone whizzes around on a bike or scooter here and the lack of traffic lights and/or laws means you have to quickly pick up the skill of weaving in between traffic to get to the other side of the street (or try your best to tag along with a calmer and much more experienced person).

Here's a light and breezy outfit number one of my suitcase challenge, keeping things simple with a black bag so as to lower my risks of getting robbed and super cool round Tony Bianco sunnies that I won from one of their giveaways. Probably my FAVOURITE thing to do while travelling is to try out as much local fare as I possibly can so comfort and a healthy appetite is key. Also chased after those Despicable Me minions to have our photo taken in the middle of a busy street (traffic naturally goes around you in this case) - definitely not something you'd do everyday!

Till tomorrow! Or get instagrammin' for more x

facebook / twitter / instagram ]

1 comment:

  1. Great photos hun! I cant wait till I go overseas again xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! x