Saturday 12 January 2013

olive&finn x blankbird: lemon mustard

Viktoria & Woods cami and The Eleventh Hour shorts via Olive & Finn; Tony Bianco flatforms

Whoever said lemons and mustard were not made for each other, thought wrong. When in the form of thoughtfully-cut luxurious fabrics that feel as good as they look, these shades of yellow come together quite naturally and is one of the ways I love wearing my colour top to toe (or in this case, thigh)! Olive & Finn's curated offerings honestly takes the fuss out of dressing and simply inspires me to pare my wardrobe right back to the basics with a thoughtful splash of colour here and there. This is when I truly adore the little details, like the subtle cut-in back showing just the tiniest extra sliver of skin, and the wide pleats of these waisted shorts in deliciously vivid mustard. 

So excuse me while I run along to get a headstart with my little wardrobe detox, but in the meantime - get to know O&F's owner Olivia in our interview here! x

Photos by Thomas Lo
facebook / twitter / instagram ]

2 comments:

  1. oooo I love the yellow on yellow! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a pretty fun mix :) try it out on yourself too! x

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a message! x