Monday 31 December 2012

2012, oh what a year!


Dear 2012, you have been a crazy year that has gone by far too quickly. 


It's usually this time of year that I, as I'm sure many of you, start reflecting about the year that has been, and wonder about the year that is going to be. Starting this blog has been a whirlwind journey so far and I'm lucky to have had the opportunity to meet and work with so many amazing people in such a short time! When I turned 21 I told myself that I'd take any chance I had to travel and see the world, and heading up to Europe midyear has been quite a highlight of my life and I can't wait to go back next summer already. A huge thank you to all of you for reading - it has been an immense learning journey and I'd love to hear what you guys would like to see more of on the blog! I can't wait to share on this space more travel snaps and collaborations in 2013 but for now, run along, have a lovely night, and make sure you're in the running for a sweet start to your year with our $500 HALCYON STATE GIVEAWAY

Till then x

 [ facebook / twitter / instagram ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! x