Thursday 1 November 2012

scallops and neutrals


ASOS crop; Alice McCall shorts; ASOS wedges; K is for Kani headpiece

This is probably one of my favourite outfits in a long time. I love high-waisted cuts and even more so, curved hems - so when I found these Alice McCall shorts in the sweetest of silks and sporting such delicate laser cut scallops, it ticked all the right boxes! It also helped that it was on sale .. I have learnt that nude/neutral shades are indeed fairly versatile (who would've guessed?!) and the last time I wore this crop top I had paired it with a much punchier, playful red skirt, but I really like how it works so well in a softer neutral palette as well. And to top it all off, a beautiful K is for Kani floral headpiece (that I got from the Topshop event) for an extra girly touch :)


Photos by Thomas Lo
 [ facebook / tumblr / twitter ]

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous!!! love the pastel color palette. such cute pics! you're so adorable!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks for your kind words. these pastel pieces just seemed to all come together in my mind and it's one of my favourite outfits! x

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a message! x