Thursday 9 August 2012

OVERSIZED WHITE

Vintage shirt, Zara coat, H&M leggings, Tony Bianco shoes

So trooping around in this oversized beauty of a white coat makes me feel somewhat doctoral. That and these leggings (1. They were screaming out to be worn again and 2. I clearly adore the print) were heading towards a clean, monochromatic ensemble. However I did some closet-hunting and dug out this yellowish green shirt that used to be my momma's - what a clever exposed top button! And I could never go past suede ankle booties; these slightly-aged TB ones still do the job :)


facebook / tumblr / twitter ]

11 comments:

  1. Love this look!
    That blazer is gorgeous :)
    In love with your blog, can't wait to see more posts
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much kathy :) so glad to have you here x

      Delete
  2. Those are the seriously the nicest printed leggings out there! xx danii

    http://ecobirdstyle.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, I am obsessed with this outfit! Loving your blog, follow back? xx

    oh my gilded

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks emily, glad to hear you like it! will check your blog out now xx

      Delete
  4. please please tell me where you purchased that blazer from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i got it from zara - a season or two ago depending on where you are! x

      Delete
    2. England, Manchester. I had an idea it was from Zara and I found nothing, wounded. Im not giving up!!!!! Thank you x

      Delete
    3. Oh it would have been a few collections back, that's why! Perhaps they'll come up with something similar soon :) xx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a message! x